KeyMT Installation Ltd
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We will consider your complaint within 6 weeks.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our customer care manager, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who has been dealing with you.
3. You will then be invited to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a Director of the company to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
KeyMT Installation Ltd. 82 Bison PLace. Leyland. Lancashire. PR26 7QR
KeyMT Solutions © 2019