Gatwick : Manchester : Stansted
Where ever possible we aim to deliver products and services that have the lowest impact on the environment. We are developing new products that will replace vinyl graphics and ultimately the pressure on landfill from these non recyclable materials. We are also experts in LED conversion and supply of new super low energy LED products.
At KeyMT we’ve recognised our responsibility to protect the environment and minimise pollution. We continually strive to improve and optimise our environmental management systems. Here’s how:
• Develop and adopt technologies that reduce environmental impact.
• Integrate environmental management considerations into all decisions.
• Comply with relevant environmental legislation and other requirements relating to the delivery of all our products and services.
Our main objective and commitment is: To continuously monitor and reduce the use of energy throughout all areas of the business.
• To reduce the generation of all waste materials and to minimise the use of landfill.
• All treatment and recycling of WEEE by our Producer Compliance Scheme and its recycling partners is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the WEEE Directive.
KeyMT Installation endeavours to take into account the recovery of WEEE when designing and producing its products.
• To develop, change and improve our products and processes to continuously reduce their environmental impact. We work with suppliers that constantly tests every substrate for suitability for recycling
Employee Support and Involvement
• Our policy is communicated to all employees through induction, awareness training and notice boards.
KeyMT Installation holds a Waste Carrier Licence, (Upper Tier).
KeyMT Solutions © 2017